Monday, December 15, 2008

Baby!

Today we had our first ultra sound! We were SO excited and I was a bit nervous. But everything looks great! The baby is very healthy and even growing a few days ahead of schedule! I am 18 weeks today, so we were hoping that they would be able to see the sex of the baby. And they did!!! At the end she made us close our eyes and she printed up a picture that says "its a ..." and we had her put it in a box that we will open on Christmas morning! All i have to say is, how many more days to Christmas?! Please continue to pray for the baby and me. My blood pressure is perfect right now and we just pray that that continues until the end and we can have a healthy full term baby!! I now have 2 amazing doctors that will see me monthly, so we will be well taken care of. :)

So cute! this is the baby's legs crossed!!

Beautiful profile!!



the first present we will open on Christmas morning :)
yes it is taped and now wrapped! No peeking!
Any guesses on what is inside??

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hooray! I am so excited for yall! I knew you will be able to tell the sex! I can't wait until Christmas to hear your good news!!! Just a few more days!!

Stephanie said...

I vote GIRL!!! How exciting!! Thanks for the pics - its amazing what they can do now and so early!! Can't wait till Christmas morning to hear the news! MiMi

Anonymous said...

I think it is a girl too :) So glad to hear you are feeling well and things are going great...can't wait to hear the big news!

Sarah said...

What great pictures!!! I love the profile!! I can't wait to hear!! We will all be waiting!!!

Becky Lollar said...

What a neat idea!! I vote GIRL as well!! Merry Christmas!!

Anonymous said...

She looks like a beautiful little girl to me!! Or a beautiful little boy like Noah!!! Which ever one He/She is will be a wonderful miracle!!! Love, Grandmama

Libby Nunnelee said...

I think it's a girl, because she is being lady-like and crossing her legs.......or a boy that is embarrassed because he is having his picture taken. Oh! I don't know.....girl....boy.....I don't know. I can't wait until Christmas morning to find out!