Tuesday, April 07, 2009

4 more weeks!

I got a call just an hour ago saying that my C-Section is on the books at the hospital for Wednesday May 6th at 9:30am! wow! What a weird feeling i have! Excitement mostly, but a bit nervous to be having major abdominal surgery again. But I have heard the second one is a lot less painful. And hopefully we will have much different circumstances! We hope the baby will be in the hospital room with us and not in the NICU getting his diapers weighed. But if that were to happen, we know the Lord will get us through it, just like he has with Noah. Keep praying my friends! This very time in my pregnancy with Noah, I would have just had him. I had an ultrasound done yesterday and the baby looked great with great movement. His fluid levels were perfect. We will continue to keep you updated!

5 comments:

jennifer said...

that's great news!

I thought that the second c-section's recovery was much easier. You know what to expect...

praying for you guys!

Collins Family said...

Praise the Lord! That is such an answer to prayer that everything looks so good. We will keep praying! Love you sister.

Anonymous said...

It won't be long now and Noah will be a big brother!! It sounds like everything is going just as it should. You are all in my prayers. Love, Grandmama

Libby said...

I can't wait to see my new baby! xxxooo

Stephanie said...

I bought a little outfit today for this little one to wear to the wedding - it is soooooo cute and sooooooo tiny!!! I forgot how little they are. Won't be long now - everything is going GREAT!!!