Monday, October 05, 2009

haircuts and bowling!

This past friday we took Owen for his first haircut! He had a mullet growing longer by the second and his bangs were past his eyes! So as hard as it was to let my 4 month old get a haircut...we did it! Owen did great and pretty much smiled the whole time! Like normal! :) All 3 boys got haircuts that day. I think this will be a normal occurrence now. Good thing my sweet cousin Carrie gives us a family discount!
Then after haircuts and Noah's flu shot we went to a new bowling alley in town! Let me tell you it is sweeeeet! Brand new place called Rule 3. Noah loved it! Except he was a little scared of the mini bowling. We didn't try the real bowling because the mini one was only 2.00 and seemed more his size! But we will just go back and try it again! Just like Chuck E Cheese..he loved it the second time!



Doing a "scary dance" because we was scared of the bowling!

Chris trying to encourage him to bowl :)


He is so handsome!!






mullet in the back!!!


Owen loving getting his first haircut! Such a little love bug!






2 comments:

Sarah said...

so cute! I love the scary dance:) Now where is Christopher's picture getting his hair cut?!...hehe. I can't believe how much hair Owen has...I tell people here all the time and they don't believe me so I show them a picture and the reaction is always the same... OH MY WORD! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT! And then something about how their child didn't have that much at 2 years old...:) Owen was just blessed with a head full:)

The Moseley Family said...

yeh, we should have taken a picture of Chris!!! haha! i have a feeling we are going to be spending a lot on haircuts!!