Friday, July 11, 2008

Thursdays

Every Thursday afternoon we get a special visitor to our house. And his name is Bradley Pryor :) His parents are friends of ours and they asked me to watch him for a few hours each week. He is such a chunker and just as sweet as can be. I look forward to getting to spend time with him every week. I told Beth (bradleys' momma) that he gives me my little baby fix for the week! Noah is just such a big boy already!! I miss him being a baby! How fast the time flies! He usually is up from his nap for about an hour before Beth comes to get Bradley. Noah is always SO excited to see him! It makes me think he is going to be such a great big brother one day! Sometimes Noah will pretend to be like Bradley and if he is down on the floor Noah will lay flat on the floor right by him and make sounds like Bradley! Noah also gets so excited that he shouts "wow!" or "yeh!" And Bradley is still sensitive to sounds and about 5 seconds after Noah has shown excitement...Bradley will start crying! And it takes a few minutes to get him calm again! I took a few pics of before Noah's excitement and after :)) it is too funny!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We love the sprinkler! It came from Walmart! They should still have them! We still do in Memphis! PS: Noah is going to make a GREAT big brother:) Maybe soon?:)!!

Stephanie said...

How fun that Noah has a little buddy to play with once a week. I'm sure that he really is excited for Bradley to visit - although Bradley doesn't look to excited about it in the picture!! ha ha!!