Sunday, July 27, 2008

day trip to cincy!




Chris, Noah and I went to Cincinnati on thursday for a little day trip! We had a little bit of an extra pay check this month and thought it would be fun to do that! So we had lunch at our favorite restaurant Maggiano's! Then we spent 3 hours in the never ending amazing store IKEA. We were almost done and we looked down and Noah was totally asleep in his stroller. Poor guy looked very uncomfortable :( We had a great day together! The video is us at lunch and Chris had gotten up to go to the bathroom. I love how Noah says Da- Da! It is so sweet! Sometimes he sounds italian when he says it :) If you have never been to IKEA...we would highly recommend it! But just be prepared to spend the whole day there and feel dizzy periodically!!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Cute pics and video - I can't wait to hear him say MiMi this week - we're going to have such a good time. See you in a few days!!

Kasey said...

I just wanted to say thank you so very much for the link you have to our site from yours. I am honored that you'd help to share our story. By the way, your son is adorable!

Cyn said...

He is so cute!! Love how he says Da da!!
I love your blog too ! Thanks for checkin mine out and sending me the link!!