Monday, August 11, 2008

Audrey and Rob's Wedding!

Rehearsal


Rehearsal Dinner


So beautiful!


Laughing. cannot help it!

My sweet husband :)

Audrey is a long time friend of mine from middle school and high school. We were always asked if we were sisters or twins even! We played volleyball, basketball, and softball together. And were so goofy, always laughing really loud and making up silly songs. Still to this day..we just laugh when we look at one another :)

When Audrey got engaged she asked if we could meet up together because she wanted to ask me something. I thought perhaps she wanted me to help with the wedding in some way, or sing in it. I was thrilled when she asked me to be a bridesmaid! What an honor. Audrey looked amazing and it was such a beautiful wedding! The weather was perfect! 75 degrees in August is crazy! But we were all glad, it was an outside wedding.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Ya'll do look alot alike and it looks like it was a beautiful wedding - a really pretty setting. Your dress is pretty - I really like the picture of you and Christopher.

Cyn said...

What a beautiful bride and you do look like sisters, Amazing! You and Chris look so nice in the last picture!