Thursday, October 30, 2008

Eliot

This is a video that my friend had on her blog which was recently shown on Oprah. Just be prepared to cry hard. I watched it for the first time before going to bed and i sat there and wept. Chris came in and wondered what the heck was wrong with his sobbing pregnant wife! This really hit me hard. I spent an hour in bed praying for the parents of Eliot. It is amazing to see how they glorified the Lord through their extreme loss. There is nothing greater in this life then to live for Christ. And they are living proof of a life sold out to the Lord. What an encouragement. By the way...Eliot's parents said on Oprah that they are due in 2 weeks!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

That was amazing - thanks for posting.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Emily! What a wonderful story! That dear sweet Eliot showed those doctors didn't he? Well.....one tissue was not enough. I'll be boo-hooing for awhile also. I love y'all!

Cyn said...

that was really touching, Im boo hooing right along with Libby. What an amazing soul!