Sunday, September 21, 2008

Kirk Wedding



Joe and Stephanie Kirk tied the knot last night! We are so excited for them and their beautiful marriage!! What an honor to be a part of their day. Noah was the ring bearer and Chris sang a song. :) Madison and Noah did a perfect job last night! Madison held Noah's hand the whole way down while throwing rose pedals! You will see on the video...at the end of the isle, Noah through a small little fit because he wanted to keep going! He said "more". He was having too much fun!! It was hilarious! Noah lasted about 1/2 the ceremony before I had to take him out. He said "Amen" twice when Pastor John was talking!! And then at just the right time he shouted "Yeh!" really really loudly! Everyone laughed. I fed him two packs of fruit snacks hoping it would keep him quiet! He was just too excited! Enjoy the pictures and video!!! :)













8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Noah is so cute! He was doing such a good job! He wanted to keep going. : ) He just needed a longer aisle to walk down! What a beautiful bride and groom, also. I hope that they are very happy!

Anonymous said...

I can see Noah will have a long career as a ring bearer!!! He just wasn't ready to quit, was he? He was and is adorable!! Grandmama

Stephanie said...

Ok - that is about the cutest thing I've ever seen - the little dance at the end cracked me up!! He was NOT ready to stop - that's for sure - he felt like the party had just started!! Precious!! MiMi

Sarah said...

OH MY GOSH!! That is sooooo cute!!! He was so excited to be doing his job!!! I'm glad that he got good practice....;)

Sarah said...

I look at this everyday...:)He is just soooo cute!!

The Moseley Family said...

aww i know! so do i! :) i always just laugh so hard every time!! :)

Cyn said...

He is too adorable!!

Anonymous said...

I love this. Can you email it to me so I can send it out to our family too? Love ya