Tuesday, September 02, 2008

fall is in the air!!

first saturday of the Buckeye season!!
Noah loves reading magazines :)



Even though i love summer..fall has to be my favorite, by far. As summer is coming to an end..and fall is on it way, i am filled with so much excitement! I must make a list of the things i love about fall...

the weather
OSU football every saturday!!
color change- so beautiful
sweatshirts and hoodies
kettle corn
apple picking
pumpkin picking
Weekly visits to Lynd's Fruit Farm- 5 minutes from our house :)
halloween- my 2nd fav holiday!
my b-day is in october- come on!
tv shows come back :)
caramel apple cider- the one thing i purchase from starbucks all year!
soups from panera on a slightly chilly day
buying halloween candy to pass out
sitting on the porch in our rocking chairs :)
taking Noah trick or treating for the first time!! and Chris and i will be eating all of his candy :)
tuesday morning women's bible study at church
long walks

Just a few of the many reasons i like fall in Columbus :))








5 comments:

Collins Family said...

And that is why I love fall in Columbus too :) Miss you guys tremendously!!!

Anonymous said...

I am also happy to see, feel, and smell the fall! I always think of my Momma in the fall, because it is her favorite time of the year. Now, I can think of you, too, Emily! :)

Stephanie said...

Kettle corn - huh? What about Whoopies? ha ha I love to smell burning leaves and how crisp the air feels - hope to enjoy some Fall in Ohio with the three of you in October - keep your fingers crossed that works out. MiMi

Cyn said...

MMMM...I love Kettle corn and Lynds!! Fall is my favorite too, Halloween is by far my favorite holiday!!
Cant wait for the crisp air and beautiful leaves!

The Moseley Family said...

i did forget a few things :0) like.. pumpkin carving, fall decor,pumpkin shaped pizza from Papa Murphy's, watching Scream 1,
2, or 3 on halloween, chocolate candy corn, and whoopies!! :))