Tuesday, September 23, 2008

May will be beautiful :)


Noah is going to be a big brother!!! Chris and I recently found out that we are pregnant!!! I am 7 weeks and due on May 17th. We have not been to the doctor yet, but that is what our calculations and the nurse tell us :) We are so very excited!! When I first found out that we were, i started to get nervous and be filled with fear. But then I realized that I know a God who is in control of all things and has all my future planned. What ever happens, I trust Him. And with Him, I have such peace about this pregnancy. Our first appointment is October 22nd. I will be 10 weeks then and will be able to hear the heartbeat! I imagine she will be keeping a close eye on me and the baby because of what happened with Noah. So maybe this means more ultra sounds :))I am ok with that! Please be praying for us. Be praying for a healthy pregnancy and baby. Be praying for our finances. We are so thankful.

7 comments:

jennifer said...

Congratulations!

You are in my prayers!

Collins Family said...

Yay! The Moseley Family (including baby Moseley) will be in our prayers. Congratulations again!! We love you guys!

Becky Lollar said...

That's soooo exciting!! Congrats from the Lollar Family!! It's A LOT easier the 2nd time around!!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited! Our family has been blessed with lots and lots of sweet babies!!!! Take care of yourself, Emily...and Christopher, take care of Emily...and Noah, just keep being a cutiepie! I love y'all. I will pray for you everyday!

Anonymous said...

Noah you are the cutest big brother!!! And I know that you will be a good big brother!!! You will get to teach your little sister/brother lots of things!! Take care of Mommy and Daddy!! I know that they will take care of you!!You are always in my prayers!! Love, Grandmama

Cyn said...

Congratulations!! We are all so excited for you!!!
If you ever need anything let me know! We'd be glad to watch Noah if you need some extra rest, Morgan is quite the big sis and Im sure she'd love to give Noah some tips on being a big brother!!!
Love to you all!

erin said...

So I'm a little late with this, but congratulations!!

And you'll get to hear the baby's heartbeat on my birthday. Hehe.

By the way, happy birthday to you, Emily!